Flexibily in design and implementation makes Visual act the system of choice for theaters and studios of all sizes. Visual act software and hardware can be easily adapted to fit local practices and requirements. Movements above and below the stage can be controlled and synchronized. Equipment can be added, modified or upgraded at any time.
Visual act features for larger installations include:
- Up to 16 control desks can be used simultaneously. Desks are totally independent of each other, and shutting down one desk will not effect the system.
- Ergonomically designed control desks, with space for printers, communication and other accessories.
- Redundant networks and servers.
- Distributed control. Drive electronics can be placed close to motors to simplify maintenance and reduce cable lengths.
- Advanced error logging with user comments. All drives, even those not in active use, are continuously monitored.
- Radio based control desks and remote units.
- Support for an unlimited number of drives.
- Simultaneous operation of an unlimited number of drives.
- Load monitoring by an intelligent analysis of current or by dedicated load cells.
VISUAL ACT ELECTRONICS can work with motors of any type, including traditional DC and induction motors as well as modern servo systems. In retrofitting older theatres the reuse of motors and mechanics allows safety and functionality to be brought up to modern standards at surprisingly low costs.
VISUAL ACT WINCHES have all modern safety features, such as a second brake working directly on the cable drum, two sets of limit switches and slack cable detection. An absolute encoder attached to the output shaft controls the integrity of the entire drive chain. True servomotors provide high performance and reduce the total weight substantially.