Options currently available include:
- WIRELESS OPERATOR DESK This allows the operator to move about the stage without being limited by cables. All standard operator functions are available. Emergency stop integrity is maintained by the use of an active emergency stop radio with a watchdog channel.
- EXTERNAL TRIGGERS AND LINKS A number of options are available to link the system to other control systems, such as lighting or stage management consoles. Available options include DMX, Midi and Ethernet as well as galvanically separated digital signals.
- 3D MOTION The 3D option allows for the definition, programming and operation of objects capable of moving in several dimensions. With the 3D system it is the path of an object that is described, as opposed to its end positions. The operator is able to define various types of objects by selecting an object type and assigning drives and coordinates. Examples of 3D objects include 1D, 2D or 3D vector rigs and tracks in 2 or 3 dimensions.
- SCENERY BASED PROGRAMMING Scenic elements such as drops, ceilings and tracked items can be defined by the operator. To program scenic objects the user enters that actual position of the object, including the object’s angle, if applicable; as opposed to entering the position of the individual point hoist or batten.
- 3D OUTPUT With this option the control system outputs the actual position of a 3D object over a network. This position can then be used by an intelligent lighting console to allow a moving light or projector to follow the motion of a 3D object.
- 3D INPUT Paths created on other systems, such as animation or simulation programs, can be imported.